Justin, thanks for the kind words. I don't analyze the metals market anymore. I find it too difficult to predict short term with all the central bank interventions going on worldwide to prevent asset prices from reaching their proper valuations. I do think gold and silver have been beat down lately are a good long term buy. short term they may go down more but mining companies can not make money at these prices so sooner or later they have to adjust upwards. Cheers Tim
Nice Caribou Tim! Do you ever blog on silver investing anymore? I enjoyed your posts on silverbrothers. Thanks. -- Justin.
ReplyDeleteJustin, thanks for the kind words. I don't analyze the metals market anymore. I find it too difficult to predict short term with all the central bank interventions going on worldwide to prevent asset prices from reaching their proper valuations. I do think gold and silver have been beat down lately are a good long term buy. short term they may go down more but mining companies can not make money at these prices so sooner or later they have to adjust upwards. Cheers Tim
ReplyDelete